Saturday 1 August 2015

Men's handicapped singles - Quarter final

Looking forward to this evening's club competition match. A chance to test out if my singles form is still up to scratch. Got a handicap of two, so I need 23, my opponent 21. Should win, but never take anything for granted. Other than sometimes influencing which hand to play, I'll ignore what my opponent does and just draw to the jack every time.

Start off bang on line and length. And so it continues throughout the match. I only bowl three off line. Roll about five bowls short, all first bowls quickly corrected. Great accuracy to a maximum length jack.

All over in fourteen ends, my opponent winning two. The match finishes 24-4 to me. Got so many bowls within three feet of the jack or closer, stand a good chance of making at least one final. Here's the scorecard.

No comments:

Post a Comment