Sunday 3 May 2015

Meditation

Less than a week to my trip to Scone and some important games against my brothers. Why important? Because beating them, especially winning against Andrew for the first time, is one of my goals for 2015.

So off to the bowls club this evening for a solo practice. Sunday evenings are idyllic. St Ives town is quiet and I've got the bowls green all to myself. Certainly a form of meditation.

Been bowling a few wobblers recently, so made a special effort to get close down to the green when delivering. Took a few seconds to ensure the bowl was pointing in exactly the right direction. Then focused on the marker.

Seemed to work. Got more than half my bowls within three feet of the jack. Length was good too, with few short bowls. If I can bowl like this next weekend at least I'll give the opposition something to think about.

Here's the updated graph and scorecard...


No comments:

Post a Comment