Sunday 1 October 2017

Summary for 2017

Good to end on a high, 2017 being my most successful year ever. Entered eight Club competitions, reached four finals and won three. And although I didn't make much progress in the County competitions, when I lost it wasn't by much. 

Why the big improvement? After five years of fiddling around with my method of delivery, at last I settled on a standard format. Not only resulted in more consistency. Removing the need to think hard about how I delivered each bowl, was able to think more about the shot to play. Result, much more tactically aware.

Reaching a County Final is the target for 2018. Really enjoyed playing skip in pairs, so want to get more serious about that. Oh, and to book my spot as a regular in the Men's A Team. Here are a few graphs to summarise this year's results.

No comments:

Post a Comment