Wednesday 3 June 2015

Men's 4 bowls handicap singles club competition - Round 2

After a good win in the first round, looking forward to this evening's second round match. My opponent one of the better Men's B Team players, and one of the younger members of the club. I have to get to 22, him 21. Promising to be some game, if I could repeat the form of my last solo practise on Sunday.

Oh dear! The first end not a good omen, four down. And the second didn't look good either, me lying three down as I delivered my last bowl. Managed to roll it up to the jack, one to me.

And that was it. Really on fire, lost only three of the remaining ends with a further four bowls against me. Final score 23-8 to me. Rolling so many bowls up to the jack my opponent's friend, who was marking, began to shake his head in disbelief.

Here's the scorecard.

No comments:

Post a Comment