Monday 1 June 2015

Bag a bargain

Here's the latest bowling acquisition, a Kensington Contour Overnight Laptop RollerEnough space to fit bowls, shoes, waterproofs, warm tops and all the essential paraphernalia.

My current hand held bag won't hold shoes or clothes. Looked at the standard bowls trolley bags, talking somewhere north of £50 for a decent one. Spotted this flight bag on eBay for £12.99, including £5 postage. Bid successful and arrived today. Bit of a bargain considering it costs £104 new. And if I can resell my old bag for the £12.50 I originally paid, all the better.

Got more pockets than a hall full of snooker tables. Just need a couple of two bowls holders to complete the transformation. Another eBay order gone in for £7.28.

Hope the new bag brings me luck in the next round of the Handicap Singles. Playing a good B Team player on Wednesday evening. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment