Friday 5 September 2014

Objectives review

Yesterday's win and a place in Finals Day has set me thinking of the objectives I set at the beginning of the year. Thought it might be a good time to review those I set for this year's outdoor season...


Objective Status
To win more games than I lose Should have really specified singles matches for this. On track... won 9, drawn 1 and lost 7

To book a regular place in the club's men's triples B team Done.



To win a club competition On track... in the final of the President's Shield, to be played on finals day Sunday 14 September.

In solo practise, to get half my bowls close to the jack On track... solo practise on 31 August got 42 out of 72 bowls within three feet.


And of course the most important of all, to beat my brothers! Final match of the year scheduled for end of September, last chance to beat them both this year.












No comments:

Post a Comment